We foster the education and development of non-immigrant students to enable them to achieve their academic and professional goals and objectives. Our mission is to provide advice, counseling, and advocacy regarding immigration, cross-cultural and personal matters. We support an environment conducive to international education and intercultural awareness via educational, social and cross-cultural programs.
Our office offers assistance and support to International Students in the following areas:
- visa application immigration-related matters;
- cross-cultural orientation and adjustment;
- success in the U.S. academic environment;
- understanding and following academic regulations;
- using academic services;
- complying with federal law concerning temporary-visa holders;
- referrals to community resources;
- emergency situations involving international students.
More information available visit the CUNY International Education website.
International Student Services
Colston Hall, Room 513
Telephone: 718-289-5100 Ext.3406
Hours of Operations
Mon – Fri: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM