How do I get approval for posting?
- All items to be posted anywhere on campus, with the exception of departmental bulletin boards, must first be approved by the Office of Student Life.
- Submit one original flyer, then duplicate the approved material before posting.
- No more than 30 approved posters will be stamped in one day for any type of event.
- Approval or recommended corrections for posters and flyers are usually provided within 24 hours or by 9:30 a.m. the next business day.
What information is required for posting?
Materials to be posted must include the following information:
- Type of Event
- Location of Event
- Date and Time of Event
- Event Sponsor(s)
- Sponsor's Contact Information
- Correct Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation
How do I hang a poster/flyer?
- Use masking tape or thumb tacks to hang all postings around campus.
The term "posters" shall refer to any and all temporary informational or promotional communication items such as posters, flyers, banners, announcements, etc.
Material should be posted only in appropriately designated areas.
Material that is not approved and/or improperly posted will be removed.