The Grants and Partnerships Office is the campus community’s one-stop shop for grant development and contract implementation. The Partnerships Director, who reports to the Vice President for Advancement, Communications, and External Relations, oversees the office, and serves as the campus representative to the College’s fiscal agent for grants and contracts, the Research Foundation of the City University of New York.
Our staff is here to:
- Brainstorm with faculty and staff to develop innovative programs and research projects that
are compelling to prospective funders.
- Research and share prospective public and private grant opportunities.
- Draft, review and edit public and private letters of intent and grant proposals.
- Draft, review and edit public and private grant budgets.
- Serve as intermediary between CUNY colleges, creating project-focused partnerships.
- Develop partnerships with external organizations for the betterment of the College
community and enhancement of various projects.
- Provide institutional approval of grant submissions.
- Interpret Research Foundation policies.
- Review all grant-funded personnel appointments.
- Provide post-award support, including budget modifications, no-cost extensions and
assistance with personnel matters.
** All faculty and staff interested in submitting a grant application must complete the Proposal Registration Form. Early completion of the Proposal Registration Form will ensure our staff can adequately serve you and that your application is submitted by the deadline. If you have any questions about the form, please contact Alicia Ramos at Alicia.Ramos@bcc.cuny.edu or (718) 289-5183**
Grants and Partnerships Office
Philosophy Hall [PH], Room 35