Technology Services will provide the highest quality technology-based services to facilitate the library’s mission as it applies to teaching and learning. We will meet this mission by:
- Providing effective technology support for computer, multimedia, video and web-based applications to all service areas within the library.
- Facilitating the collection, storage, security and integrity of patron data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Promoting new uses of information technology with the library through the support of innovative applications.
- Provide circulating laptop computers, iPads, Kindle Fires, graphic calculators.
- Provide patrons with assistance with scanning and printing.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for our patrons to access internet and online resources.
For further information contact Sr. CLT Joanne Canales, Technology Services, 718-289-5100 ext.3616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Hall Library, 2nd Floor
Virtual Service Hours
Mon. & Thurs. 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tues., Wed. & Fri. 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat. 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Technology Desk: 718-289-5100 x3613 Email
Reference Desk: 718-289-5974