Learning Services instructs users on how to search for, decipher and use information in a productive matter, in addition to providing research support. Our goal is provide our patrons with the skills necessary to become lifelong learners.
- Hands-on research and information literacy instruction sessions.
- In-person assistance at the reference desk.
- One-on-one research consultations.
- Library workshops.
- Professors must attend instructional sessions.
- Instructional sessions are to be scheduled in advance, no walk-ins.
- Food and drink are prohibited in the classroom.
If you would like to bring your class to a session, please contact Ms. Ronise Springer, COA at 718-289-5433. We suggest that you make your request early in the semester and give the library at least two weeks advance notice. Please have an alternative date available just in case. Sessions are by appointment only.
For further information contact Asst. Prof. LaRoi Lawton, Head of Learning Services at 719-289-5348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Hall Library, 2nd Floor
Mon. – Thurs. 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Fri. 9:00 – 5:00 PM
Sat. 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Information Desk: 718-289-5100 x3598
Reference Desk: 718-289-5974