CLICS (CUNY Libraries Inter-Campus Services)
Looking for a title not owned by the BCC library? It may be available at another CUNY college library. CLICS is a service that allows current BCC faculty, students and staff to request circulating materials from other CUNY college libraries. You will receive an email when your request has been delivered to the college you selected, usually within 48 hours.
How to make a request:
- Go to the CUNY OneSearch,
- Search a topic or title, make sure you select, “All CUNY” in dropdown menu at the right of the search box,
- Click on the title you desire and then click “Sign In”.
- Enter your library ID# and password (on the back of your ID card – same # for both)
- Click “LOG IN”
- Click “Deliver to”. Please note that the default location is BronxCC.
- Lastly, click “Send Request”
If you have problems using this service, please visit or call the Reference Desk at 718-289-5974 or send an email to email@example.com
Ask a Librarian
The library never sleeps! Chat live with a librarian: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Librarians here at BCC or at other CUNY colleges will answer your questions during the hours in which the BCC Library is open. After hours, you’ll get answers from librarians at colleges across the country and the world.