HR Forms and Manuals
The forms and manuals section of Human Resources is intended to provide a one-stop forum for the processing of all HR related actions. This page keeps all necessary forms to process important enrollment and status changes for Bronx Community College benefits programs and more.
Please forward completed, printed, and signed documents to the Human Resources office either by email at HRInquiries@bcc.cuny.edu or in-person at South Hall, Room 106. You may wish to save a version of the form on your computer for your records.
*All of the forms are in Adobe Acrobat format and some of them may not allow you to fill in online and save the data and other forms may allow you to fill in online, print, and sign.
Other onboarding forms:
Direct Deposit Enrollment
Please submit your Direct Deposit form attached with a voided check or most recent savings statement to HRInquiries@bcc.cuny.edu.
Employee Holiday Calendar
Payroll Pay Schedule
Time and Attendance
Instructional and Non-Instructional Staff (Full Time)
- Full Time Instructional/Professional Monthly Timesheet
- Full Time Instructional Monthly Timesheet (For Departmental-Division Use)
- Full Time Non-Teaching Instructional Staff Time Sheet
- Information for Full Time Non-Teaching Instructional Staff Time Sheet
Instructional and Non-Instructional Staff (Part Time)
The City University of New York offers tuition reimbursement to all Full-Time CUNY employees and Part-Time Faculty according to the following eligibility requirements:
- Classified White & Blue Collar & Skilled Trades: must be employed full-time and have worked at least one (1) year prior to the first day of class.
- Gittleson Titles: must be employed full-time and have worked at least six (6) months prior to the first day of class.
- Full-time Instructional Titles: no service eligibility for graduate courses, one (1) year of employment for undergraduate courses.
- Adjunct Teaching Titles: must work 10 consecutive semesters.
*Procedures to complete the form can be found on the form itself.
Download the Tuition Waiver Form
- Code of Practice Regarding Higher Education Officer Series
- Code of Practice Regarding Background Verifications – Updated June 8, 2018
- Code of Practice Regarding Excluded Instructional Staff
- Code of Practice Regarding Instructional Staff: Title Descriptions and Minimum Qualifications
- Code of Practice Regarding Instructional Staff: Academic Leaves
- Affirmative Action
- Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank Program and Forms
- Civil Service Commission
- Conflict of Interest
- Computer Resources Use Policy
- Dedicated Sick Leave
- Domestic Violence
- Drug/Alcohol Use Amnesty Policy
- Ethics Guidelines
- Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Policy
- Executive Compensation and Salary Plan – Effective 9/1/2017
- Executive Staff
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fingerprinting Procedures for Candidates using MorphoTrust USA (formally L-1)
- Higher Education Officer Series
- Intra-University Mobility
- Investment Policy Statement for the ORP and TDA
- IT Security Procedures
- Lactation Room Laws – Memo 03/18/2019
- Lactation Room Policy 03/18/2019
- Procedures for Implementing CUNY Lactation Room Policy 03/18/2019
- Leaves of Absence
- Leave for Breast and Prostate Cancer Screening and for Blood Donation – Updated March 14, 2018
- Library Use by Members of the Faculty
- Maintenance of Public Order
- Military Leave
- Multiple Positions
- Performance Bonus Program for Full-Time Excluded Instructional Staff
- Pre-Tenure Year Review Policy
- Professor Emeritus
- Reasonable Accommodations and Academic Adjustments
- Reasonable Accommodations Request Form
- Reasonable Accommodations – Health Care Provider Assessment Form
- Reporting on Alleged Misconduct
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Student & Employee Requests for Name and Gender Changes
- Time Off for Religious Observances
- Time to Vote 2020 Notice to Employees
- Tobacco Free Policy
- University Professor
- Vacation Pay for Deceased Staff
- Violence Prevention