Attention Student Broncos!
Students, always make sure that your contact information is up-to-date! Please watch this video or, follow the instructions below, on how to update your phone numbers, e-mails and mailing addresses in CUNYfirst.
If you need help, please reach out to the Office of the Registrar for assistance with updating this information.
- Your address will appear on the “Addresses” screen
- Click on the “Add address” button
- Type in your new address on the “Edit Address” page
- Click “OK”
- This will bring you to the “Add a new address” page
- On the “Add a new address” page, please make sure that the new address that you entered is accurate and edit as needed
- Click “save”
- On the “Confirmation Message” screen, click “OK.”
To update your permanent address on file, fill out a Change of Personal Information Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar with proof of address.
- On the Contact Details page, add an e-mail address by clicking on the Add Email button.
- Once you have made your changes, click “save.”
- On the Confirmation Message, click “OK.”
- Click on the “Contact Details” option in the menu on the right side.
- Multiple Phone numbers may be listed. You may modify your phone number on file by clicking on the arrow next to the phone number or you may “Add a phone number” by clicking on the “Add Phone” button.
- Upon making your changes, click “save.”
- On the confirmation message screen, click “OK.”
*BCC Staff seeking to update their contact information should reach out to the Office of Human Resources if they need assistance.