Location: Language Hall, Room 17
Time: 12 – 2 pm
Fall 2023: 9/26, 10/17, 11/14, 12/5 (tentative)
Spring 2024: TBA
Committee on Budget & Financial Planning
Functions of the Committee on Budget & Financial Planning:
- Review, inform, and make recommendations to the Senate on financial planning.
- Receive complete and timely information from the College Administration regarding budgets and the budgets of affiliated organizations including, but not limited to, Auxiliary Enterprises, BCC Inc., and BCC Foundation.
- Research and inform the Senate about the financial and budgetary affairs of the college including, but not limited to, enrollment, staffing, revenue, and expenditures.
- The committee may seek additional related information and/or institutional data.
- Maintain a Budget/Financial Documents Archive as a resource for documents provided in current and prior years. The Archive shall be curated by a faculty member designated by the committee.
If you are a member of the BCC community who has concerns about a potential infringement on your Academic Freedom during this time, please e-mail the Chair of the Committee, Peter Kolozi: firstname.lastname@example.org.