All meetings are open to the public.
Location: RBSC 306,
Time: 1 – 2 pm
- September 20
- November 15
- February 21
- April 24
Committee on Student Activities
Functions of the Committee on Student Activities:
- Review and make recommendation to the Senate on policies and procedures for co-curricular activities, including approval of the charters of student organizations.
- Serve as the agency through which the College establishes and reviews rules of conduct and regulations in conformity with general requirements of Article XV of the Board of Trustees bylaws.
- Authorize the use of the name of the College by student groups.
- Recommend student activity programs to the Student Government Association.
- Manny Lopez – chairperson
- Ryan McCarthy – Director of Athletics
- Sheldon Skaggs – faculty
- Myriam Cadet – faculty
- Christian Davila – student
- Hayale Smith – student
- SGA VP/IOC Chair – VACANT
- SGA Executive Officer for Legal and Legislative Affairs – VACANT