The Senate Executive Committee meets once per month, usually on the Monday immediately preceding the Senate Meeting.
Location: Language Hall, PCR
Time: 2:15 – 3:30 pm
Fall 2019 Meetings: 9/9, 10/28, 11/18, 12/9
Spring 2020 Meetings: 2/24, 3/23, 4/6, 4/27, 5/11
All remaining SEC meeting for the semester will be held remotely
Access Information for BCC Senate Executive Virtual Meetings
for April 6, April 27, and May 11
- Call-in number: 1-844-992-4726
- Meeting number: 796 275 757
Senate Executive Committee
Functions of the Executive Committee:
- Prepare a schedule of regular meetings of the Senate by the beginning of each academic year.
- Prepare and transmit agendas and notices for all meetings of the Senate.
- Act on behalf of the Senate when the full body cannot be called into session and the matters in question must be decided without delay.
- Call the Senate into special session by a vote of two-thirds of the total membership, as provided in Section I(A)(3)(c).
- Appoint members of Standing Committees of the Senate as required by this document.
- Appoint members of other committees when requested by the President, the Senate, or any other administrative officer of the College.
- Review the College budget with the President at the beginning of each academic year.
- Prepare an annual evaluation of the performance and accomplishments of each standing committee of the Senate.
- Roni Ben-Nun – Senate Chair (Art & Music)
- Quiana Berry – SGA Vice President/ I.O.C. Chair
- – SGA Legal and Legislative Affairs
- Iris Cortes – Senate Secretary (Nursing)
- Hisseine Faradj (Social Sciences)
- Monique Guishard (Social Sciences)
- Thomas Isekenegbe – President
- Amber Lake – Senate Vice Chair (SGA)
- Charles Maliti – Faculty Council Chair (Biology)
- Lester Sandres Rápalo – Provost & VP of Academic Affairs
- Stacia Reader (Health & Phys Ed)
- Lourdes Rosario (Biology)
- Jesus Sanabria (Library)
- Martha Sanchez (Library)
- Irene Delgado – Vice President of Student Success (non-voting)
- Kay Ellis – Vice President of Admin. & Finance (non-voting)