DegreeWorks is a web-based program that enables you to easily track your academic progress. You will be able to see how specific College requirements have been met and what courses you can take to fulfill the requirements which are remaining. With the click of a tab (the ‘What If’ feature), you will also be able to see how your academic requirements might change if you were to change your major.
How do I benefit from using DegreeWorks?
- Determine what requirements you need to fulfill to complete your degree.
- View individual course grades, cumulative grade-point average (GPA), and major average.
- Determine which courses you have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
- View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward degree.
- See how your coursework can be applied toward another major, minor, certificate or major concentration using the ‘What If’ option.
- Confirm your academic standing.
- Estimate how many semesters it will take you to graduate.
- Learn the requisites for courses by clicking on the course number
What if I think my worksheet is incorrect?
If you think that a requirement is incorrect, you should meet with an Academic Advisor or consult the official College catalog.
To access your student audit go to: DegreeWorks
Log in using your CUNYfirst username followed by @login.cuny.edu and your CUNYfirst password.