- One hour limit on all computers, if there is a waiting line.
- A validated CUNY student ID card is required before using a computer. Everyone must sign the appropriate sign-in sheet.
- Students, faculty and staff need to bring their own storage media, such as USB keys/drives, in order to save their work. There is no access to the computers’ hard drives.
- When using the internet, there is one hour limit. Chat rooms, computer games and adult content are not allowed.
- No eating, drinking, smoking or games are allowed in the computer labs.
- No software other than that purchased and supported by the College will be installed on the computers.
Children in labs and lounges
The Academic Computing Center (ACC) recognizes that many student parents are often faced with the necessity of bringing their children to campus. While children may accompany their parents into the ACC labs or lounges, there are a few guidelines with which parents need to be familiar.
Monday – Friday
9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.