Are you a part-time student and interested in graduating faster? Then the PTI Program is for you!
As a PTI student you will:
– Be assigned to a dedicated advisor who will support you through graduation
– Have priority registration every semester to get the courses you need
– Receive tuition assistance if you receive partial financial aid
– Receive monthly MetroCards (Fall and Spring)
– Receive a book voucher to assist with the cost of textbooks (Fall and Spring)
To be eligible you must:
– Have a minimum 2.0 GPA
– Plan to enroll at least part-time*
– Have accumulated between 30-40 credits
– Have no more than two remedial courses left to complete**
– Be willing to enroll in Winter/Summer sessions as needed
– Qualify for in-city CUNY tuition rate
– Apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
– Plan to enroll at BCC every semester until completion
PTI does not accept the following majors:
– Radiologic Technology
– Nuclear Medicine Technology
– Medical Laboratory Technology
– Certificate Programs
For more information email or call PTI@bcc.cuny.edu or 718-289-5166
* At least part-time enrollment is required. You are allowed to enroll full-time if you are able to.
** Students with two developmental course needs must enroll in BCC’s Summer Success Program. The PTI application will be considered conditional until the student successfully resolves one of the two developmental courses. Students with one developmental need are strongly encouraged to enroll in Summer Immersion as well.