Academic Support

Tutoring Registration Form – Students must complete this form to receive tutoring services. (Registration begins at the start of each semester).


Change of Major Form – Students complete this form and submit to the Registrar Office when they wish to officially change their major or plan.

Part-time Approval Form – Students registered for part-time status must complete this form to receive CD Benefits.

Reinstatement Form – Students returning after one semester of not being in college must complete this form.

Special Programs Transfer Form – Students transferring to a CD/SEEK/HEOP/EOP program at another institution must complete this form to continue receiving benefits.


Academic and Financial Aid (SAP) Appeals – Students can access all forms necessary to submit an online academic or financial aid appeal. Information on the Freshmen Forgiveness Policy and Academic Dismissal is also available on this site.

Where do you want to go now?

Start your search here