Chair: Tanweer Haroon
Vice Chair: Sierra Moncayo
Secretary: Leidy Pichardo
Time: 10 – 11:00 am
Spring 2022: 2/17, 3/4, 4/8, 5/13
Committee on Community Events
Functions of the Committee on Community Events:
- To serve as an advisory body for college events and activities.
- To liaise between the various college entities responsible for community relations and events.
- To help guide community outreach efforts and can advise faculty and staff on the creation of events.
Events Planning How-To Guide for BCC Faculty and Staff: how-to-events-bcc
This guide was created in response to feedback from the COACHE Survey (2015), BCC Strategic Plan (2015-2020), surveys conducted by the previous CCE committee (Spring 2017), CTLT Faculty and Staff Satisfaction Survey (2016 – 2018), MSCHE (Spring 2019), and campus stakeholders.
While by no means exhaustive, we hope it is the first step in providing transparency, facilitating communication, and supporting more cross-campus collaboration between BCC Faculty and Staff.
BCC Events Services and Rentals: https://www.bcc.cuny.edu/campus-resources/event-services-rentals/
- Emakoji Ayikoye (Business Information Systems)
- Tanweer Haroon (Business Information Systems)
- Stefan Bosworth (Social Sciences)
- Leidy Pichardo (HEO)
- Sierra Moncayo (Student)
- VACANT (Student)
- David Levers (Admin)
- Barbara Thomson (Events Coordinator) – Non-voting member