Time: 12 – 2:00 pm
Fall 2020: 9/8, 10/13, 11/10, 12/8
Spring 2021: 2/9, 3/9, 4/13, 5/11
Committee on Community Events
Functions of the Committee on Community Events:
- To serve as an advisory body for college events and activities.
- To liaise between the various college entities responsible for community relations and events.
- To help guide community outreach efforts and can advise faculty and staff on the creation of events.
Events Planning How-To Guide for BCC Faculty and Staff: how-to-events-bcc
This guide was created in response to feedback from the COACHE Survey (2015), BCC Strategic Plan (2015-2020), surveys conducted by the previous CCE committee (Spring 2017), CTLT Faculty and Staff Satisfaction Survey (2016 – 2018), MSCHE (Spring 2019), and campus stakeholders.
While by no means exhaustive, we hope it is the first step in providing transparency, facilitating communication, and supporting more cross-campus collaboration between BCC Faculty and Staff.
- Grisel Acosta (English)
- Carlos Cruz (Communication Arts and Sciences)
- Sibongile Mhlaba (History)
- Vaso Thomas (Social Sciences)
- Claude McCammon (SGA)
- Tod Forbes (SGA)
- David Levers (Admin)
- Barbara Thomson (Events Coordinator) – Non-voting member