All meetings are open to the public.
Location: Roscoe Brown – Room 311A
Time: 2 – 3 pm
Fall 2022: 9/30, 11/18
Spring 2023: 2/24, 4/14
Committee on Student Activities
Functions of the Committee on Student Activities:
- Review and make recommendation to the Senate on policies and procedures for co-curricular activities, including approval of the charters of student organizations.
- Serve as the agency through which the College establishes and reviews rules of conduct and regulations in conformity with general requirements of Article XV of the Board of Trustees bylaws.
- Authorize the use of the name of the College by student groups.
- Recommend student activity programs to the Student Government Association.
- Manny Lopez – Chairperson
- Ryan McCarthy – Director of Athletics
- Ulana Lysniak
- Carlos Cruz
- Sierra Moncayo (SGA President)
- Jeithy Jason Mensah (SGA Vice President/IOC)
- Bryan Cortes (SGA Executive Officer for Legal and Legislative Affairs)
- Candise Clarke (SGA)
- Rubi Larancuent (SGA)