All meetings are open to the public.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Time: 2 – 3 pm
- November 6, 2020
- November 20, 2020
Committee on Student Activities
Functions of the Committee on Student Activities:
- Review and make recommendation to the Senate on policies and procedures for co-curricular activities, including approval of the charters of student organizations.
- Serve as the agency through which the College establishes and reviews rules of conduct and regulations in conformity with general requirements of Article XV of the Board of Trustees bylaws.
- Authorize the use of the name of the College by student groups.
- Recommend student activity programs to the Student Government Association.
- Manny Lopez – Chairperson
- Ryan McCarthy – Director of Athletics
- Sheldon Skaggs – faculty
- Seth Offenbach – faculty
- Priscilla Tokor (SGA President)
- Christopher Soto-Soto (SGA Vice President/IOC)
- Gabriel Morillo (SGA Executive Officer for Legal and Legislative Affairs)
- Zouberou Sayibou (SGA)
- Claude McCammon (SGA)