Chair : Hisseine Faradj
Vice Chair : Nicolas Fernandez
Secretary : Teresa Fisher
The Senate Executive Committee meets once per month, usually on the Monday immediately preceding the Senate Meeting.
Location: Language Hall, Room 17
Time: 2:15 – 3:30 pm
Fall 2023: 9/18, 10/23, 11/13, 12/11
Spring 2024: 2/26, 3/25, 4/15, 5/6
Senate Executive Committee
Functions of the Executive Committee:
- Prepare a schedule of regular meetings of the Senate by the beginning of each academic year.
- Prepare and transmit agendas and notices for all meetings of the Senate.
- Act on behalf of the Senate when the full body cannot be called into session and the matters in question must be decided without delay.
- Call the Senate into special session by a vote of two-thirds of the total membership, as provided in Section I(A)(3)(c).
- Appoint members of Standing Committees of the Senate as required by this document.
- Appoint members of other committees when requested by the President, the Senate, or any other administrative officer of the College.
- Review the College budget with the President at the beginning of each academic year.
- Prepare an annual evaluation of the performance and accomplishments of each standing committee of the Senate.
- Hisseine Faradj – Senate / SEC Chair
- Teresa Fisher – Senate / SEC Secretary
- Nicolas Fernandez – Senate / SEC Vice Chair
- Linmi Aviles – SGA Vice President / I.O.C. Chair
- Angel Anazco – SGA Legal and Legislative Affairs
- Milton Santiago – College President (Interim)
- Luis Montenegro – Provost & VP of Academic Affairs
- Kevin Bozelka – Faculty Council Chair
- Diane Banks
- Melissa Coss
- Farnaz Kaighobadi
- Peter Kolozi
- Carmen Meyers
- Martha Sanchez
- Manny Lopez – Interim Vice President of Student Success (non-voting)
- VACANT – Vice President of Administration & Finance (non-voting)