The Senate Executive Committee meets once per month, usually on the Monday immediately preceding the Senate Meeting.
Location: Language Hall, PCR
Time: 2:15 – 3:30 pm
Fall 2019 Meetings: 9/9, 10/28, 11/18, 12/9
Spring 2020 Meetings: 2/24, 3/23, 4/6, 4/27, 5/11
Summer 2020: 6/15, 7/20, 8/17 (Tentative Meetings)
SPECIAL NOTICE – Summer 2020
The SEC will hold a special meeting on Monday, June 15
Zoom login info
Meeting ID: 872 3111 6574
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,87231116574#,,1#,269083# US (New York)
+13017158592,,87231116574#,,1#,269083# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 872 3111 6574
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kmLxxE971
Due to the current crisis, the SEC has scheduled three tentative meetings for the summer to be held remotely:
- Monday, June 15
- Monday, July 20
- Monday, August 17
Senate Executive Committee
Functions of the Executive Committee:
- Prepare a schedule of regular meetings of the Senate by the beginning of each academic year.
- Prepare and transmit agendas and notices for all meetings of the Senate.
- Act on behalf of the Senate when the full body cannot be called into session and the matters in question must be decided without delay.
- Call the Senate into special session by a vote of two-thirds of the total membership, as provided in Section I(A)(3)(c).
- Appoint members of Standing Committees of the Senate as required by this document.
- Appoint members of other committees when requested by the President, the Senate, or any other administrative officer of the College.
- Review the College budget with the President at the beginning of each academic year.
- Prepare an annual evaluation of the performance and accomplishments of each standing committee of the Senate.
- Roni Ben-Nun – Senate Chair (Art & Music)
- VACANT – SGA Vice President/ I.O.C. Chair / Alternate
- VACANT – SGA Legal and Legislative Affairs
- Iris Cortes – Senate Secretary (Nursing)
- Hisseine Faradj (Social Sciences)
- Monique Guishard (Social Sciences)
- Thomas Isekenegbe – President
- Amber Lake – Senate Vice Chair (SGA)
- Charles Maliti – Faculty Council Chair (Biology)
- Lester Sandres Rápalo – Provost & VP of Academic Affairs
- Stacia Reader (Health & Phys Ed)
- Lourdes Rosario (Biology)
- Jesus Sanabria (Library)
- Martha Sanchez (Library)
- Irene Delgado – Vice President of Student Success (non-voting)
- Kay Ellis – Vice President of Admin. & Finance (non-voting)