The Committee meets generally meets monthly. All meetings are open to the public.
Location: South Hall (SH), Room 207
Fall 2022: 8/30, 9/20, 10/18, 11/1, 11/29
Spring 2023: 2/7, 3/7, 4/4, 5/2
Agenda & Minutes
All agendas can be found by clicking the link below.
For minutes of previous meetings visit:
Committee on Space, Facilities and Physical Plant
Functions of the Committee on Space, Facilities, and Physical Plant:
i. Serve as a resource regarding the preparation and implementation of the master plan.
ii. Consult and advise regarding the allocation of space and facilities within the College.
iii. Report to the Senate, at least once a semester, on matters pertaining to space and facilities
- Laura Broughton – Biology
- Kay Ellis, VP for Administration & Finance
- Mara Lazda – History
- George Patchoros – Engineering, Physics & Technology
- Octavio Gomez – Campus Planning
- David Taylor – AVP Admin & Finance (in absence of VP)
- Sierra Moncayo (SGA)
- Obrina Wickham (Student)