The Office of the Registrar supports the instructional and student experience by providing timely, cost-effective, quality services to the entire college community. We are committed to fostering student academic progress by ensuring the proper maintenance of academic records from admission to and graduation from Bronx Community College.
We are happy to announce our Virtual Counter and the offering of in-person services.
Services will be provided via our Virtual Counter and On-Campus.
**All Services: include transcripts, verifications, graduation, change of plan, change of personal information, second degree, duplicate diplomas, readmission, financial obligation appeals, change of grade, residency, DegreeWorks, registration, etc.
Our Services & Resources
The Office of the Registrar has teams of specialists available to assist you with your individual needs.
Please direct your questions to the team that best describes your need. General inquiries can be directed to: Registrar@bcc.cuny.edu
Please include your full name, EMPLID and your question/inquiry in your e-mail.
As we continue to work virtually and remotely, we thank you in advance for your patience in response to your inquiry.
Office Location: Colston Hall [CO], Room 513
To request an on-campus appointment, please e-mail us.
Please include your full name, EMPLID and inquiry in your e-mail.
- General: Registrar@bcc.cuny.edu
- DegreeWorks: DW@bcc.cuny.edu
- International Students: Internationalstudent@bcc.cuny.edu
- Registrar Appeals: Registrarappeals@bcc.cuny.edu
- E-Permits: Epermit@bcc.cuny.edu
- Graduation: Gradunit@bcc.cuny.edu
- Graduation Project/Reverse Transfer: GradProj.email@example.com
- Transcripts: Registrar@bcc.cuny.edu
- Readmission (Re-admit): Readmit@bcc.cuny.edu
- Residency: Residency@bcc.cuny.edu