FOCUS 2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career, major and education planning system.
Why use FOCUS 2?
- Are you unsure of your major?
- Are you unaware of the majors offered at your college and related occupations?
- Are you wondering what to do with your major?
- Are you unsure of which careers best suit you?
- Would you like to develop a career plan that works for you?
- Are you ready to make informed career decisions?
FOCUS 2 can help you:
- Select a major based on your interests, values and preferences.
- Discover occupations matching your personal preferences and attributes.
- Map out your career plans, present and future.
- Make informed career decisions.
How to Set Up Your Focus 2 Account:
- New users: To create your account, go towww.collegecentral.com/ctsbcc
- Click: "Student"
- Under "General Announcements" look for and click on: CTS Career Cycle: Focus 2
- Click: https://www.FocusCareer2.com/Portal/Register.cfm?SID=1209
- (Fill out registration form)
- Enter your access code: Bronco
- Complete the Focus 2 questionnaire for career recommendations. You may review your results and discuss next steps with a career advisor in the Career Development Office.