Introducing the Bronco Card
The Bronco Card is a multi-functional card you can use for almost any transaction you make while on campus. Your BroncoCard allows you to easily and conveniently make use of many college services, and it can also save you money. Neither a credit card nor a debit card, your validated BroncoCard still functions as your identification/access card, but you can now pre-load it with Dedicated Dollars and Bronco Bucks for purchases, and practically eliminate the need to carry cash or personal credit cards. And by signing into a simple application, you’ll be able to keep track of what you’ve bought, how much you’ve spent and your current balances.
Your BroncoCard is so much more than a standard identification card. With the Bronco Card you can:
- Make purchases from all campus vending machines.
- Buy food, tax-free, from the campus cafeteria and cafe.
- Check out materials from the library.
- Use printing and copying services in the library.
- Use campus computer labs.
- Order textbooks from the BCC Online Bookstore (BCCbooks.com)
- Have your books delivered straight to your home or pick them up in the Roscoe Brown Student Center.
- Purchase your BCC parking permit.
And coming soon, you’ll be able to:
- Purchase Spiritwear in the Campus Service Center
- Ride the BCC Shuttle Bus.
- Register and pay for special events.
- Purchase items off-campus from local participating merchants and receive discounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my BroncoCard?
- Log into CUNY FIRST
- Select HR/Campus Solutions
- Navigate to Self Service > Student Center
- Under Finances click Account Inquiry
- Print your Account Summary
Visit the ID office located in the Roscoe Brown Student Center (1st floor) Room 111B
Show Account Summary and valid photo ID to the ID office
Where can I use my BroncoCard?
- All Academic Computing Labs
- Technology Service Center RSB 308
- Vending Machines
What are the Benefits of using your BroncoCard?
-Access the campus facilities.
-Take out library books and laptops.
-Copy & print at computer labs and in the library.
-Purchase snacks and items from vending machines.
-Receive discounts from select local merchants on Fordham Road.
How do I manage my account?
Go to https://eacct-cuny-bronx-sp.transactcampus.com/eAccounts/
Log in using your BCC credentials (email@example.com) and password.
– Current account balance and funds available on your account.
– All transactions made on your card and the monthly statements.
– The BroncoCard is not a credit card. You can only spend value currently available on your card.
– Reload value onto your card at several cash management stations located throughout campus.
How many type of Accounts are on my BCC BroncoCard? What are they?
Currently, there are three (3) types of funds:
- BCC Print Wallet: Each semester students are credited with printing funds (Full time students receive $35.00 while part-time students receive $17.50). These credits are non-transferrable and non-refundable and expire at the end of the semester.
- Bronco Bucks: These are stored value credits deposited by the student or a contributor that can be used at on or off campus participating locations. These funds are NOT tax exempt. Bronco Bucks automatically roll over from one semester to the next and upon separation from the College, may be refunded (see separation from the College).
- BCC BOOKS Wallet: This wallet is reserved for program sponsored book vouchers. These credits are non-transferrable and non-refundable and expire at the end of the semester.
Can I withdraw cash from my BroncoCard Account at the Card Management Station?
No, your BroncoCard is not an ATM card; it is a stored value card. You do not have the ability to withdraw cash from it or receive a cash advance.
Where do I go to refill my card?
Visit any of the eight (8) card management stations on campus or refill your card online at https://eacct-cuny-bronx-sp.transactcampus.com/eaccounts/
What happens if you lose your BroncoCard?
If your card is lost or stolen, deactivate it immediately by visiting:
Follow the card services steps to deactivate your card immediately or call BroncoCard Services at 718-289-5365.
How much does a BroncoCard cost?
There is no charge for your first Bronco ID. There is a $10.00 fee for a replacement card.
In order to help protect all members of the college community and their property the College’s ID policy is methodically enforced by the officers of the Public Safety Department at all times. All students, faculty and staff are required to carry their validated Bronx Community College ID card (BroncoCard) whenever they are on campus, and the Bronco card must be validated for the current semester. In addition, all college members are expected, when asked by a public safety officer, to show their Bronco ID cards upon entering the College at any of the campus entryways: the University Avenue Entrance, the Hall of Fame Main Gate and the Osborne Avenue Gate. Individuals who wish to enter the campus to conduct official business and does not have Bronco ID cards will be required to sign in with the officer by providing another current form of identification, such as a driver’s license or other photo ID.
Persons without valid ID should be directed to the ID room in Community Hall room 2020 (Colston Hall Main level) to obtain or validate ID cards.
You may contact the BCC BroncoCard Office via email at BroncoCard@bcc.cuny.edu or by phone at 718-289-5365.