We at the Early Childhood Center are fortunate to be subsidized by several organizations and entities throughout New York State. As such, we are able to provide childcare for a minimal tuition. Your total tuition amount varies based on your class schedule. Here are some of the guidelines for tuition payment:
- All new enrollments are required to pay a $25.00 registration fee.
- Tuition is $5.00 per day per child according to your class schedule.
- Your tuition covers your child for the days they are scheduled to be in attendance.
- HRA Vouchers are accepted.
As a New York City Licensed Preschool, we will require certain documentation prior to your child starting at the Center.
It’s best to have the following documents prior to submitting your application in order to expedite your process:
- Your child’s current medical record (completed by the child’s physician)
- Updated immunization records
- Income verification (current tax returns, public assistance card along with a notarized letter, 2 months of paystubs, child support letter, or a notarized statement letter with income status.)
- Child’s original birth certificate (Copies will not be accepted)
- Validated Bronx Community College student ID card
- Printed class schedule with bursar’s receipt/Enrollment Verification
Monday through Friday
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Extended Evening Childcare Ages 2-12
Monday through Thursday
4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday Ages 2-12
Se Habla Español