Career Development provides quality services that assist students with career development and transferring to four-year colleges.
- Career Exploration and Counseling
- Resume Writing
- Interview Preparation
- Dress for Success
- Online Career and Personality Assessments
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Career and Internship Fairs
- Employment Recruitment Events
- Cooperative Work Experience Course
- Resource Library and Computer Lab
Are you good to go for career-related internships and job opportunities?
Symplicity provides students with a web-based internship and job bank, an online library of career development resources, as well as a resume builder program where students can get started on their resumes.
FOCUS 2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career, major and education planning system. It allows you to find out what career and major best suits you through their assessment system and to develop the ability to make informed career decisions.
Snow Hall [SN], First Floor
Mon: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tues: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM *Late Hours
Wed: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thurs: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM *Late Hours
Fri: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM