AM I ELIGIBLE FOR CUNY START?
To join CUNY Start, you need to:
- Have a high school or high school equivalency diploma
- Be an admitted student at Bronx Community College
- Have not met CUNY proficiency requirements in Math and/or English.
- Attend an information session with a CUNY Start staff member.
THREE EASY STEPS TO ENROLL!
Step #1 Apply to Bronx Community College
Step #2 Schedule a CUNY Start information session and be interviewed by a friendly and informative advisor.
- Call CUNY Start at (718) 289.5100 ext. 3141 or Email at email@example.com)
- Bring a photo ID.
- Info sessions can take up to one hour.
Step #3 Complete Registration
- Bring a copy of your High School Diploma or HSE Diploma to the CUNY Start Office in Brown Annex, Room 101
- $75 fee in the form of a cash or money order only*
*Students are not enrolled in the program until the enrollment fee is paid.
For further information, you may contact CUNY Start at (718) 289.5100 ext. 3141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.