Independent Studies may be taken by students who wish to design a project of their own, in consultation with a faculty sponsor, either in a specific discipline or on an interdisciplinary basis. In order to be eligible, students must have passed ENG 111, completed 30 degree credits, and have a minimum 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA).

Please download the Independent Study Form.

Contact Us

Language Hall, Room 11

Phone: 718-289-5496

Where do you want to go now?

Start your search here