ENGAGE. CONNECT. SUCCEED. Satisfy core requirements in an integrated learning environment.
A Learning Community (LC) consists of two or more classes that are linked through common themes, discussions, assignments and overlapping Student Learning Outcomes & General Education Proficiencies.
As a result of the linked curriculum, you will:
- Engage in deeper learning by making connections between disciplines.
- See academic skills and ideas placed in a meaningful context.
- Experience the ways in which instructors work together as a team to create a more integrated learning experience to support your success.
- Take all classes together with fellow students in your LC cluster.
How do I benefit from enrolling in a Learning Community?
- Build stronger relationships with faculty and other students.
- Reinforce skills and content in both courses.
- Connect learning across the course and disciplinary boundaries.
- Conveniently fulfill core requirements.
How do I enroll in a Learning Community?
- Register for both the courses and the sections in the learning community cluster. Speak to your Academic Advisor to learn more!